Health, Safety, Quality and Environment
Safety and sustainability are at the heart of what we do as we strive to ensure that the we continually perform to the highest health, safety, environment and quality management standards.
We are committed to the provision of a dedicated Health, Safety, Quality and Environment (HSQE) department which monitors our procedures and operations to ensure the highest standards are achieved.
Our Plan Safe:Work Safe campaign was launched in 2009. This continues to create an instinctive culture throughout the business with regard to health and safety.
- Meticulous planning and preparation
- Method statements/documentation underpin our activities
- Involve and select the right people for the planned works
- Ensure suitability of plant and equipment
- Daily briefs encourage feedback
- Safe Work Policy
- Hazard/Improvement Spotter process
- Work activities regularly audited
- Lessons learned process drives continuous improvement
We are proud to hold Gold on Network Rail’s Route to Gold, recognising our performance regarding six areas; Governance, Sign-off Days, Reliability, Share with Pride/Pain, Joint Performance Improvement Plant (JPIP) and Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS).
We are proud to hold a Network Rail Plant Operators Scheme (POS) provision, enabling us to carry out On-Track Plant operations for our clients throughout the UK. Only organisations with a POS provision capability are permitted to manage and control OTP operations on the Network Rail Managed Infrastructure.